Monday, June 14, 2010

You Have The Same Abs As Ryan Reynolds - YES, YOU!


Alright Ladies and Gents... here it is - The most important thing to know for obtaining sexy, toned, six pack abs:

Doing ab exercises is, by far, the least important aspect to seeing your abdominals.

I can do every effective Ab exercise to get my abs looking like Ryan Reynolds (your welcome Nat), however, the reason why Ryan Reynolds has a six pack that most guys are jealous of is not because he has a better six pack than you, it's because he has significantly less fat than you for him to proudly show off his six pack. Ryan Reynolds has a sick six pack not because he does 1000 crunches a day - He has a six pack because he eats right and trains right by incorporating a sound aerobic and anaerobic work out plan. By having a well balanced plan, he is able to build muscle and keep his body fat percentage low enough to see his sculpted abs.

You see, EVERYONE has a jaw dropping six pack waiting to be unleashed, however, the reason why most people wouldn't believe me is because the majority of people appear to not have one. But listen, and listen carefully - The only reason why we can't see most people's six packs are not because they don't have one, it's just because its hiding behind layers of fat.

So How do you show off your six pack?

LOSE THE FAT. But Alex, How do I lose the fat? THE TWO GREATEST AB TECHNIQUES EVER INVENTED...

1. Nutrition
2. Cardio

Yes, I said it - the greatest ab exercises aren't even ab exercises.

If you can't see your abdominals you need to put together an effective nutrition plan with a well thought out exercise program. By reducing the amount of calories, along with in taking nutrient dense foods, and working out in a effective manor that will catalyst fat loss and rev up your metabolism, then, and only then, will you begin to see those Ryan Reynold abs.

Give me a person with great nutrition and an intense aerobic regimen, and you take the person who does 1000 sit ups a day, and I will bet you every dollar to my name that my guy or gal wins by a land slot!

I guess this is a good time to say that ab exercises do have important value, and I don't want you to think that you shouldn't do effective ab exercises to sculpt your abdominal muscles. Nor am I telling you that Ryan Reynolds doesn't do ab work. However, the point that I am trying to make is that if you have too high of a body fat percentage, then doing the best ab exercises in the world 7 days a week will never give you the ability to show them off.
-AFD

No comments:

Post a Comment